26.8.11

Was lost....

Where oh where did my mojo go... I'm glad it's back, I haven't really done much scrapbooking this year, with Miss Caitlyn being at the age where is rediculous to think that she will sit still for 4 hours at scrap group,I stopped going last christmas so my mojo got lost. Hubby has been on holidays for the last 2 weeks so being the loving, understanding husband that he is he had Caitlyn while I scrapped,this is what i came up with....

1. I don't really think I did this Kaiser overlay justice but being the first page i have scrapped in months I suppose it's ok!


2. I'm so happy with the way this next page turned out used a sketch from The colour rooms current challenge had fun doing it, papers are Kaiser- Miss Nelly Collection.


3. This next page is a scrap lift the original is by the very talented Wendy Bennett
again the papers are Kaiser- Miss Nelly Collection.



So great to have my computer back, from what was supposed to be a 3 day job turned out to be 12 days. So great to be looking at a big screen again and having full access.


Happy Crafting
Maria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW your creations are just so beautiful!! I especially love the 2nd one! Thanks for visiting my blog :))xx

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

NIce job! HOpe you get some time to craft! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! Kristy from www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com