22.4.13

Retreat


 
On Saturday I attended a scrap retreat at my local scrapbooking store.
This is what came out of the day
 
First up ....We had a challenge given to us which was  'Lavender and Lace'
We were shown some doodling techniques by Kylie this is my page!!
 
This next page was down using the technique of using Cuttlebug dies to imprint on texture paste, tearing and folding by Kim
 
We were shown how to use texture paste, mists and stamping by Rachael
and lastly a page by Wendy using dyed doilies and several ways to hand make flowers.A special mention to Wendy's daughter who along with a friend hand dyed all the doilies supplied in our kits.Well done girls!!
 
This following page I did using techniques learnt on the day.
 
I have found some inspiration to scrapbook again. I had a great time and meet some awesome ladies was nice to put names to faces.Thanks heaps Joy,Kylie, Rachael,Kim, Wendy, Ann and everyone else that helped put the day together ...we should do it again sometime :)
 
Happy Crafting
Maria
 
 
 

3 comments:

Kim Ewins said...

It was lovely to meet you, Maria and so glad you feel re-inspired :)
Enjoyed showing you a few new things....and I would love to do it all again!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a wonderful day and enjoyed my doodling technique...so enjoyed meeting you and chattingxx

Tracey said...

WOW.....these layouts are just Beautiful. I'm sure it was fun learning all those great techniques.