1.2.14

Love Is...

Wow it's February already!!!!
That means D-lish Scraps has released it's February Inspiration board !
'Love Is'
 
This is my take on this months Inspiration board. I had fun creating the page,what made it even better was that I worked on this with the sound of waves crashing while I we were on holidays.
I took inspiration from the floral bouquet and the gorgeous colours. I also used the sketch.

 
There is also a 'Just add paper kit' available this month which will be available in STORE shortly
 
 
As this is my final page for my CT term, I would like to thank Amanda for giving me the opportunity to design for D-lish Scraps. I have enjoyed every minute of it!!
 
Happy Crafting
Maria
 

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I absolutely love this months inspiration board......your take on it looks wonderful! Beautiful cluster of flowers and I love the 'XX' stitching detail :)
ps. so nice of you to email me, I enjoy visiting!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is lovely!!!! :D