11.5.14

Retreat Day

My local scrapbooking store had it's second retreat day yesterday.
We all get together to learn some techniques from some talented ladies then go off
and create a layout using those techniques.
We had the lovely Wendy, Rachael, Kim & Pauline from Azza teaching us!
 
Here are some of my layouts
 
 I will be entering this one for Scrap the boys 'Grungy/Messy' challenge
 
 

 This next layout was my challenge page which was voted for and won (woohoo!!)
The challenge was to use the colours - white ,black, teal, buttercream and red
to use the word 'Snapshot' and technique - frames
 
 
I had a great day and got to see a few friends I hadn't seen since last years retreat.
'till next year
 
Happy Crafting
 
Maria
 
 P.S I have one more layout to show you later in the week
 

6 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your grungy background!! Thanks for playing along with STB's

Unknown said...

I love your layout.. Great work..

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Maria, your work is beautifulxx

Anne P said...

Beautiful take on scrap the boys. Looks like you had a fabulous day.

Thanks for playing along.

Beck Beattie said...

Beautiful layouts Maria, so much inspiration there! Seems like a pretty awesome retreat! Love your take on the Scrap the boys challenge this month!