11.3.11

Pay it forward

While checking my blog today I came across this on Felicity's blog

[Pay it forward for creative people]: I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment on this post. They must in turn, promise to post this and send something they made to the first five people to reply. It must be sent sometime in 2011. It can be anything you have made... from jewellery, sewing, cards ...it all counts.

Wonder who it will be?

Will you be one of the first five to reply

Happy Crafting
Maria

2 comments:

Mandy said...

hi maria...i am doing this too....i have alraedy put my name down, and it may be tricky to make 10 gifts to give away, so plesase don't count me in...plus i have already been the lucky recipient of your gorgeous handmade goodies...but, isn't it great to do something l;ike this...take care...xxx

Her Essential Hand said...

Hello Maria!! I am so glad you took part :)) Can you email me your mailing addy please, so I can pop something in the mail :))
x