20.9.12

I scrapped...

Hopefully this is the start of big things to come.....but I won't make any promises just yet.
I finally scrapped a layout first time I've scrapped in about
6 months ....so much for promising myself at the beginning of the year to scrap at least one layout a week....so far this year has been a huge year for us behind the scenes
2 moves and a baby, I would definitely call that HUGE for our family!!
BUT...
I did it, my first layout of our little man.....
 
 
Used texture paste on the background, flowers and washi tape from D-lish Scraps, twine from Purple Pumpkin,heart from Kaisercraft
(Sorry about the bad photo,not the best time of day to take photo's)
 
Happy Crafting
Maria

 
 


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful Maria......love the texture paste pattern!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely layout!!! Beautiful colour combo and I love those D-lish goodies! :D