10.11.13

Kind Soul

A layout inspired by Nadia Cannizzo. I love Nadia's work and after watching her tutorials on
You Tube I thought I would give it a go!
Here is what I started with
 
I kept adding layers of  mists, texture paste and gesso until I was happy
with the background.
I then added some strips of patterned paper and tags I also tore up a paper doily and added some pieces around the edges of where my photo would sit.
Then added clusters of flowers and some journalling also more mist, texture paste and gesso.

 
I used some Scrappers Garden flowers, D-lish scraps flowers, the metal flourish is from Art Stamps Australia and Daisy D's tags
 
Happy Crafting
Maria
P.S Sorry photo's arn't great it's a rainy day here today
 

3 comments:

Kim Ewins said...

Beautiful layout, Maria!!!
Love what you have created and your background work is gorgeous.
:)

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Ahhhh...this is so special.
Thanks for sharing : )

Tracey said...

Oh Maria, your layout is just gorgeous. Love all the texture, it looks like you had a lot of fun creating. Beautiful photo too:)