1.1.14

LILAC HAZE

This months Inspiration Board  has been released at D-lish Scraps
and what a beautiful board it is!!
Introducing....LILAC HAZE
I just adore this colour combination I was rather excited when I saw it.
 
 This is my take on the board
I have once again flipped the sketch and taken inspiration from the crochet and the flowers. I have also added some black splashes inspired by the chandelier.
 
 
All the embellishments are available at the D-lish Scraps store HERE.
Once again this month there will be a 'Just add paper' kit which will be available to purchase later today
 Don't forget to link up your layouts by the end of the month HERE
 
Happy Crafting
Maria

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy New Year to you Maria...best wishes for 2014.
Love your gorgeous layout,the colours are so pretty...beautiful flower clusters, perfect. Hope to find time to play along. Its been close to 4 weeks since I've had time to create!

KarenB said...

Hi Maria, thanks for visiting my blog. I love the way you've used muslin for the background, and those flower clusters are so beautiful :)